Rules of Conduct in Computer Rooms during Internet-Olympiads
The student participating in the Internet-Olympiad must comply with these Rules of Conduct in Computer Rooms:
- The student may bring writing tools (pen, pencil) to the test room. Other possessions should be left in a special place (including the mobile phone turned off).
- In order to take the Olympiad test, the student may only work with the software shell and guidance materials provided by the organizing committee.
- During the Internet-Olympiad, the student must not talk, pass items to one another, use mobile phones (or other communications devices).
- The student may ask the Internet-Olympiad organizer present in the room or a computer room technician a question related to the test technology.
- After the Internet-Olympiad ends, the student must hand in his or her draft papers to the organizer present in the room.